Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sundaze

A very rare and interesting thing will happen tomorrow- I will actually be excited for it to be Monday!  My first CollegeFashionista post will go live this week and I can't wait for y'all to be able to read it.  It is a Style Guru Bio, which is a post all about me, who I am, and my own personal style.  As you all know I am a very casual person who loves jeans, a plain tee shirt, and a pair of converse or booties.  Here is a little preview of the outfit I submitted to the post and I hope that you all will check out the post on CollegeFashionista and "RAD" your favorites (hopefully mine!)

On another note, I am leaving for a short trip to New York on Tuesday!  What better way to spend your birthday than in The Big Apple?  I absolutely love NYC and can't wait to be there for a couple days with my roommate!  If you have any suggestions of stores, restaurants, or sites to visit comment here or on my Facebook and I will do my best to dedicate some time to those places!  I'll keep y'all posted with different outfits in the city and any new purchases made.

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment