Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Fun

Hello all!  If you are still a college student like me then happy, "I survived the first week of classes!" and if you are not then happy, "you made it through another work week!"  Today I just wanted to share my favorite Friday routine and a few of my new treasured things.  Due to the exciting fact that I don't have Friday classes I get to wake up late and start my day with no rush.  First things first- I make a cup of coffee. I mean, I am a coffee addict right?  My favorite coffee addiction lately is the Keurig's Cafe Vanilla.  However, if you aren't a coffee drinker then I highly recommend Keurig's Green Tea with Pomegranate.  The Pomegranate gives the tea a little twist with a lot of yummy flavor!

By the time I am almost finished with my coffee, I am almost finished with another episode of Gossip Girl as well.  Not all days are Gossip Girl days.  Some days I take advantage of my extra time to curl up in bed with a good book.  My latest book addiction is "If I Stay".  Nonetheless, I managed to finish off that book last night so that left today with being a Gossip Girl day.  After a few episodes (I try to conserve my Netflix craving to 2-3 episodes) I hop in the shower to actually start my day.  The best news about really starting my day on Fridays is that Fridays are brunch days at Alpha Chi!  I will always try to get myself up and out of the house to catch brunch.  French toast is one of my biggest weakness next to coffee and candles.

Following brunch, my routine varies but because I'm talking about my favorite Friday routines then it is pretty clear how I like to begin my afternoon.  Fridays at 10am are when my CollegeFashionista posts go live so I like to go home and see my posts up and running.  I usually then write a blog post here to follow.  Make sure to check out my newest CollegeFashionista post today at
CollegeFashionista  

Depending on the weather, the rest of my Fridays are spent taking a short run, heading to the mall or 5 Points boutiques to do a little shopping, or catching a late lunch/early dinner with some friends. Thanks for reading to find out my favorite Friday routine now read below to see a few of my new treasure things.

1. Essie's "Carry On" nail color (pictured below)
2. "If I Stay" and "Where She Went" book series (not pictured below, but look on my Instagram @lexieliston to find a visual)
3. Vintage Flannel and white converse (not pictured below, but look on my Instagram @lexieliston to find a visual)


P.S- THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who wished me a happy birthday/celebrated my birthday with me.  Y'all really know how to make a girl feel special and loved on her 20th birthday! 



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment