Tuesday, January 20, 2015

An Updated And Wild Look

As many of you may have noticed I have not only change the name of my blog to "Beautiful and Bonafide" but I have also changed the layout.  From now on the links to lexieliston.blogspot.com will no longer work you will need to use beautifulandbonafide.blogspot.com!  I have updated my name to give my blog more character and for blogs, character is of the essence.  I hope you enjoy the new layout and continue to share my blog as much as possible!

Furthermore, I hope you all had a wonderful MLK holiday and enjoyed the day off by relaxing or doing things that you can't do on a typical day to day basis.  I enjoyed my day off by shooting a couple new pictures for my CollegeFashionista post that will go live THIS FRIDAY at 10am!  Make sure to check out the post and "RAD" it.  I know making an account might seem like a pain but if you read my posts every week then it is very beneficial.  Also with the account you will be able to look at other Style Guru's from other schools and read their fashion posts as well.  Below I have posted a couple photos from the shoot to give you a little preview article.  I am wearing a "RAD" shirt from Nordstrom with black skinny jeans and a pair of cheetah slip ons.  These wild shoes may look like Steve Madden at first but I actually got them at Target for only $12!  Definitely my favorite purchase of the month.  The sunglasses are Kate Spade and I complement them with a red lip.  In my article I will talk about "Taking A Walk On The Wild Side" and I really hope you check it out.  Have a wonderful back at work/school and a great rest of your week!

xx










No comments:

Post a Comment