Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday, why are you not Friday?

Not only is the weather wearing enough grey for the both of us today, but it is also only Thursday!  I was so happy it was Friday this morning until I realized that it was only Thursday but I didn't have class today so I guess it's not too bad.  Since the weather was so gloomy outside I decided to add a little color to my outfit today and wear one of my favorite styles- A classic Piko shirt.  Go to Piko.com and get shirts and dresses for less than $25!  I find myself wearing them daily, whether it be with leggings and flip flops or jeans and boots.  Today I took the more casual route and wore it with jeans and converse.  I was lucky enough that I didn't have classes today so I ended up spending the entire day with one of my roommates.  We grabbed lunch and shopped around a little.  It took me out of reality for a little bit but I know I have to start up with studying again tomorrow.  Maybe I'll put it off until Monday- I always have been a little bit of a procrastinator.

I hope y'all enjoy your weekend ahead and find something to do on Saturday because weather is calling for rain!  I happen to love the rain though because it gives me an excuse to curl up with a big comfy sweater and watch my favorite holiday movies.  "Love Actually" is always a top pick for me.

Just a little quote reminder of the day:
"A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because its trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself."

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment