Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday's Best

Nothing ruins a relaxing Sunday more than studying all day for finals but I found some time to dress myself up, hang with some sisters, and go to lunch.  If I can't feel great about studying I sure can make myself feel great about dressing up a little.  I mean, who doesn't love to wear the new top they just got? My favorite new top is this Mocha top with lace trimmings!  I love the fact that I can play it up with a cute necklace or dress it down with a soft cardigan over top.  It was the perfect top for today's 60 degree weather in South Carolina.
As much as I try to get myself to study for finals, I find myself procrastinating way more than I should.  I get very overwhelmed when I sit down with all the material that I learned throughout the semester and I can't seem to remember everything. What I do try to remember though is 1 Peter 5:7- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you"and Proverbs 3:5-6- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight."  I know that I can't always handle everything on my plate but I also know that I'm not alone.  The best way to tackle finals, in my opinion, is to try your hardest and do your best.  No one can ask for better than your best.

I hope that y'all remain sane during finals week and if you are feeling down, dress yourself up and take a study break by grabbing a quick lunch with some friends!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment