Sunday, November 30, 2014

Turkey Day Treats!

I know it has been about a week since I have posted but that's because I have been home from college on Thanksgiving break!  I can't believe Thanksgiving is already over!  Black Friday was actually a great success this trip and what made it even better was that I got to spend it with one of my best friends.  We found some deals, such as the floppy hat and Kate Spade bag below.  They have both become my two favorite things and I can't leave the house without them.  I loved shopping for these items but I loved that I saved 70% on both of them!  This Kate Spade purse was originally $355 that I got for about $130 (I almost bought 2 because I the prices were so great). This bag has been on my radar for a while now and I'm so excited to finally have it.  As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with grey lately.  I seem to buy everything in grey or charcoal!


I am thankful for a lot this year. My health, my amazing family, my great friends, and my wonderful boyfriend.  I am extremely blessed with what I have and I'm so lucky to be where I am.


P.S-
Keep a look out for awesome Cyber Monday deals that start tomorrow!  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment