Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Morning, rain is falling.

Even though it is pouring rain this morning I'm still so excited for today!  I got Starbucks early this morning (as always) because I'm pretty sure I'm addicted.  I'm a honorary Gold member- so there's that.  But later today I am going through transitions to officially become part of AXO's exec team.  I am so blessed to be able to serve my sorority and I can't wait for the what is in store.  To head over to my transitions meeting I am dressed in my favorite Madewell jeans, teal North Face rain jacket, and my Hunter boots.  Poor weather doesn't always mean poor mood!  If you are in a poor mood however, keep this verse in mind:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; Do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Don't be impressed with your own wisdom…"
- Proverbs 3:5-7


No comments:

Post a Comment