Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday, Fun Day.

Woke up early this morning to make a Target run with my roommate so I had to keep it casual and throw on the easiest thing in my closet: go-to black skinny jeans, white converse, graphic tee, my boyfriend's flannel, and a simple up-do hairstyle.  My boyfriend will beg for this flannel back every day for the rest of our lives, but I'm just not ready to give it up. Why is it that boy's clothes are always so much more comfortable than girls? Probably because they were made to fit a real sized person and not a Barbie doll.

Regardless I will be holding onto this shirt for as long as I can especially because it is getting colder in South Carolina.  The high today is only suppose to be 54 degrees! Way too cold for me.But I had to brave the cold to go to Target to get a couple things.  One of my favorite things I bought? Dry Shampoo. Probably the greatest thing I own and it saves my life 1-2 times a week!  As you can see though I was obviously out of the dry shampoo so my hair had to go up in a bun, haha.  On our way out of Target I of course had to get Starbucks. Target always gets me with putting Starbucks in the actual store. So I knocked out two things in one trip AND I got one of Starbuck's red holiday cups! Yes, they are back!  My drink of the day: Salted Caramel Mocha- so good.
  
Basically, it isn't even noon and my day is already started off great and to make it even better my roommates and I are adopting a dog for the day.  I can't wait to pick the pup up!  We are fostering her through a company called Pets Inc. and you can check her out here --> [ http://petsinc.org/pet.php?id=3575 ]  She is 10 years old and is the sweetest thing ever. I'm so excited to get her outside the kennel to be social with people..and of course to snuggle! Keep on the lookout for a pup picture to come soon! XOXO



AS PROMISED HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET TAWNY!


No comments:

Post a Comment