Monday, February 16, 2015

DANCE MARATHON!

I normally love to post about fashion, food, and my day to day routines but this is something super special and a cause that is close to my heart.  I will be dancing for 14 hours STRAIGHT to raise money for Columbia's local Children's Miracle Network Hospital on March 21st.  I participated in Dance Marathon last year and reached my goal of $250.  This year however, I have DOUBLED my goal to $500 and I need your help and support to reach it.  If you can't donate your money please at least donate your support and help spread awareness.  This is such a great cause and I am so excited to be a part of such a great organization.  I will be on a team with my sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, and we will be dancing for the kids and to help make miracles happen!  The link is below to help support me!


No comments:

Post a Comment