Friday, November 7, 2014

TGIFBS (Thank God it's Friday, but seriously)

After a long week of studying for tests and writing papers, I am so happy that I finally made it to Friday! YAY.  I spent the day shopping around Columbia with my roommate looking for the perfect pair of booties, which I finally found (picture will come tomorrow).

I feel like I haven't been able to relax in the longest time, so tonight I am staying in, but doing homework nonetheless. That either makes me the lamest college student ever or the most prepared for the real world.  I am all cuddled up and ready for the most unadventourous night ever.

However, I did want to share a scarf I found today. I swear it was the softest scarf ever and I need it in every color possible. I didn't buy it, but I think I might have to go back because I can't stop thinking about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment