Thursday, November 6, 2014

Falling into blogging

What a more perfect time to start a blog than the Fall? It's a start of a new school year (even though I'm already half way through my first semester of Sophomore year) and I'm excited about getting into my major classes as a Retail Management Major!

A little about me? Well, I was born in Colorado but raised in Northern Virginia and now I am studying at the University of South Carolina.  I have never been a "Southern Girl" but I am really loving it so far.  I absolutely hate the cold and am the type of person to wear sweaters when it is 70 degrees out- so, the south is perfect for me! Although, it has been getting a bit chilly at about 50 degrees and it is only the start of November!  That just gives me an excuse to dress in a bunch of layers of sweaters and thermals.

My current obsession is my oversized sweaters with a bralette underneath.  I pair it with skinny jeans and bean boots as well some comfy fuzzy socks to go with.  My sweater and bralette in the picture is from Free People, the jeans are from MadeWell, and the bean boots are from the classic L.L Bean.  I hope this is the first of many blog posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment